Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Medal Of Opinon: Mr.Black

Mr. WHITE
It has come to my attention that Mr. Black feels a little unappreciated for his gallant service in the field of bitching.

Here is a quote that tipped me off to his hurt feelings:

"you're talking to a guy that single handeled carried imfo for 4 whole days while you did jack shit"

So to honor his efforts I present the first ever IMFO Pat Yourself On The Back award.

Enojoy it Mr. Black, you've earned it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MR. BLACK
Thank you, Mr. White. I humbley accept your medal. You see, I don't believe our readers are aware of the guiness-book-record-like laziness that Mr. White posesses. However, any of you out there that know him personally will most likely know where I'm coming from.

I'm glad he has owned up to his amazing laziness and given me this medal. It was a rough road carrying this site for the entire last week, but I persevered and was able to drudge up enough material to carry it out through the end of the week. Many of the posts were supposed to be added to by Mr. White, but alas, his hectic schedule of WoW and Shadow Scrolls aka (the blog with one reader) held him back.

Thankfully, Mr. White's guilt has taken him and has begun once again to contribute to this blog. Here's to your Mr. White. I applaud your honesty.


No comments: