Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Happy Belly: Claim Jumper's Turtle Pie


Mr. BLACK
As you can see in the photo, Mr. White's eyes are intently fastened upon his off-camera conversation partner, but in reality, he wants a slice of creamy Claim Jumper turtle pie. Even by the odd pucker of his lips, you can see him trying to hold back from screaming. His hunger is about to overcome him. Even his fashionable scarf is in slight disarray. And even though he is masked, the intense gaze filled with desire cannot be mistaken.

I for one agree with Mr. White. This is some fucking good pie. Infact, I have one in my fridge right now and it's taking all of my willpower to prevent me from eating the whole thing and being sick for a few days. Yes it is that good. If you don't like chocolate however, stay away, because it is filled to the brim with it. It all starts with the oreo cookie pie crust followed by rich and creamy chocolate cream filling. Then the sweet caramel and chocolate chips top off this amazing creation all covered with a thick coating of whipped cream. This isn't the cheap shit-in-a-can whipped cream either, this is the real deal. Just sugar and fucking cream blended to perfection. Claim Jumper doesn't fuck around.

I'm sure you're all salavating right now and really want to know where you can pick up one of these culinary masterpieces right? Well, I can only vouch for California as I'm not sure if these restaurants exist outside of it. But, you can still visit your neighboord Albertson's to pick on of these up. They are a bit pricy at around nine bucks, but trust me, it'll be worth it. Better go get one before Mr. White steals yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the Claim Jumper Turtle Pie at all similar to the Coco's Double Chocolate Silk Pie that has been discontinued? Please tell me it is similar. Coco's Restaurant stopped selling that pie, and it was the most amazing pie I have ever had.