Monday, October 4, 2010

Women, You Can't Live With Them.... But You Have To

Mr white
I hate to state the obvious but women are fucking idiots sometimes. Women are like Christians, they say whatever they want, they do whatever they want and it's OK, because they're women. They get immunity every time and they get to make up their own rules as they go.

Lets take Mrs. White for example, here's a woman who actually gets mad at me when she's late for work because I didn't wake her ass up when "her" alarm goes off. Makes perfect sense right?

And then there are those wonderful moments that every man eagerly awaits when they say "why don't you talk me like that" after watching some sappy-ass romantic comedy.

And don't you just love it when they play the feminist card but then say things like "because you have a dick" when you want to know why they can't lift more then five pounds.

Here's another thing, women fucking walk slow as shit and you want to know why? It's not because they aren't as fast as men, no, that would make too much sense. it's so they can yell at you when you walk faster. It's another of many lovely mind games women like to play.

Well at least you can get head from them right? No. Enough said about that...

I want to shit in the eyes of the douche-rocket who opened the car door for his bitch. Lucky me that Mrs. White was there to see it and I've been paying for it since. "Wow, what a nice boyfriend he is" she said, "That's because his balls our in her hands sweetie". She didn't like that answer.

But don't get me wrong, I love my wife... don't I? Of course I do and it's not just her though it feels wonderful to use her as an example.

Feels good to rant again.

-----------

Mr. Black

It's good to be Mr. Black.

No comments: